Ed Tech initiatives? I can help!
I am a school district technology director based in Rochester, NY. I've spent nearly 20 years exploring and implementing technology initiatives.
WHAT I CAN DO
- Partner with your district to craft a meaningful, shared technology mission and vision
- Work with your school or district to develop a comprehensive technology plan
- Guide your leadership team through strategic planning of a 1:1 student technology initiative
- Facilitate the process of high stakes, organizational decision making
- Speak from both practical and theoretical experience
WHAT I WON'T DO
- Recommend or promote specific instructional technology platforms
- Tell you what your organization needs
- Sell you any products
TEchnology Mission and vision
Are your technology priorities clear? Are your core values explicity defined and public? Do you have shared beliefs that will guide your technology integration decisions? Developing a tech-specific mission statement is a critical part of successful technology integration.
Technology Strategic Planning
Clearly identified goals, objectives, and action steps help guide budgetary decisions, drive schedules, and prioritize work in both the infrastructure and instructional realms of educational technology. A structured technology plan will frame this work for all of your stakeholders.
A true district initiative, 1:1 student technology is fast becoming the norm for educators. The potential payoffs are fantastic, but behind the curtain are fluctuating challenges in asset protection, funding, and countless other logistics —challenges I have personally experienced and can assist with.
Use the form below to contact me regarding your inquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your school or district name along with some details about your request. To help me best serve you, please include a link to the most applicable web resource where I can gather additional information. You may also email me to schedule an initial consultation. Thank you!